The box is based on an Arduino microcomputer. The code needed can be downloaded below
Download as 4 zip files:
- 1. RaceBox Code: racebox code (18 downloads) – the main program and supporting files. Unzip into your sketchbook folder
Libraries: Add to your Sketchbook/libraries folder.
Within the Arduino IDE, select menu Sketch/Include Library and “Add .ZIP library”
- 2. RCS RCS.zip for RaceBox (16 downloads)
- 3. RCS_EE RCS_EE (14 downloads)
- 4. FlexiTimer FlexiTimer.zip (15 downloads)
- Open racebox.ino
- Compile the sketch
- Verfiy then upload to your Arduino Uno in the standard way.
Note: The Relay Shield used requires active HIGH on control pins 4-7 to operate the 4 relays. If your relays require active LOW and/or use different control pins, then alter the hardware and code to suit.
See the DOCUMENTATION page for full details of the box, features, and how to build your own.